Tuesday, May 4, 2010

213 Days before the W-Day!

Okay, so I decided to blog halfway through our wedding preps. I took the cue from my w@w sisters who have setup their glamorous blogs to chronicle the excitement and headaches that come with preparing for one of the most important days of our lives.

Whew. I always knew that wedding preps include shelling out a lot of cash, efforts, and energy, but never thought that my patience would also be tested. Haaaay.

Dad and I are actually in a phase where we’re taking a breather from the wedding preps. I haven’t talked to any supplier in two weeks. The last weekend was spent with the family, not going around town looking for another member to add to our dream team.

We ought to be worried by now. Still have lots of things to do.

Anyway, I have this knack for making checklists of things I have to do. It makes my life easier. So, I have prepared a checklist of things to be done for the month. If I have checked through all of this by the end of May, it will be the standard for the months to come!

The Mommy Bride Wedding Checklist for May.

book the florist / look for alternatives to flowers
design AND print the Save-the-dates (have to be printed by Mama’s bday, May 23)
canvass for female SS and FG dress fabrics (will need to buy them in June)
look for Dad’s barong-maker (just canvass, will book by June-July)
attend the pre-cana seminar (booked: May 15)
buy stuff for my DIYs (Divi/Quiapo)

Checklists are a must for any multi-tasker. Checklists could keep you sane. Weird, but I enjoy doing them.

Typical nerd.

I’d say, typical accountant.

This being my first post you’d expect to see our partners in preparing for our special day. Thought I’d spare you the hassle of reading through which suppliers we have already booked and what we have already done so far. Just check out our wedsite:
Biboy and Marian's Wedding for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

is the master multi-tasker. she could manage a household, take care of a baby, please a partner, have a career going, apply for grad school, and prepare for a wedding at the same time. all this by holding on to her sanity.