I blog when I’m in pressure.
Even though I have a lot of work to do, I still find the time to release these thoughts, just to shake some of the pressure off.
I just came from a long weekend. I treasure those times when I could just stay at home, play with my kid, cook for my partner, and have a chat with my family. Then when the weekend was almost over, I’d realize with a start that I haven’t done anything for our wedding! Panic attack.
So I have roughly seven months to go yet we’re still missing a lot of things. My entourage list wasn’t even completed. We haven’t asked our prospect ninongs and ninangs. With Daddy’s cute little nieces abroad and my cousins all grown up, we have no prospective flower girl on our list. Sheesh. I have already trimmed down my entourage and this would make it even smaller.
I don’t know how some brides can accomplish everything in 2 months. A year was not enough for me! I guess I’m really a crammer when it comes to all things non-academic.
This weekend we’ll have our pre-cana seminar. We’re looking forward to it, though I guess Daddy wasn’t too crazy about it – he isn’t fond of long talks. I am crossing my fingers that the seminar won’t have those long talks but would have some activities instead. That would be great.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
0 comments:
Post a Comment